With “Reliable and safe water for the future” as our corporate philosophy, we have been developing water-treating devices since our company’s establishment in 2001.
We always stand by our customers and respond to their requests with new quality products.
- Maintain the spirit of research and high aspirations in our daily work.
- Solve problems and improve our products.
- Do not depend only on our customers’ evaluation of our products but challenge ourselves daily.
With “Reliable and safe water for the future” as our corporate philosophy for the future, we continue to offer new products to our domestic and overseas customers.
We appreciate your continuous patronage, guidance, and support.
- Kyoei Controls Co., Ltd.
- Group company
- Techno Dream Co., Ltd.
- Description of business
- Development, design, construction, and sales of sterilizing equipment for water supply facilities
Development and manufacturing of water supply equipment
Maintenance and inspection of municipal water supply facilities
8-4-10, Fujiwaradai Naka-machi, Kobe-city, Hyogo-prefecture
- TEL 078-984-5123 FAX 078-984-5124
- Kazutoshi Hazuki; President
- July 12, 2001
- 10 million Yen
- Sterilizers, chemical injection pumps, water decomposition instruments
- Activated carbon and filters
- UV instruments and sterilizers
- WSS water screen
Submerged piston pump
- Reliable and safe: A submerged piston pump can be used safely and reliably, even in cases where manpower is lacking and where sterilization failure is not allowed at a water purification plant.
- Highly functional: A high-performance motor and precision-processed pistons inject small quantities of sodium hypochlorite. Highly precise control is available over a wide range.
- Flexible: Many versions for different fields and applications are available. The best pump system to use in the field can be selected by combining two control methods with 10 types of discharge rates. Various configurations are available.
The newly developed “valve-less structure” is applied to the “submerged dip piston pump” for the injection of sodium hypochlorite. It can be used for the high-power injection of small quantities of liquid, which easily generates bubbles; moreover, the power injection operates to a more stable degree without a gas lock.
- No gas lock
- The valve-less structure and lowest point-stop mechanism prevent gas lock; the power injection of small quantities of sodium hypochlorite solution easily generates bubbles and can be performed without dilution.
- Hybrid control
- The hybrid control with “high-speed stroke control” and “interval operation control” allows for more uniform and stable injection at the low discharge range.
- Monitoring of chemical injection
- The photoelectric sensor at the flow site of the pump allows monitoring the injection of the chemical solution.
Forced operation can also be performed when no injection is detected.
- Abundant control methods and models
- The best pump system to use in the field can be selected by combining two control methods with 10 types of discharge rates. • No gas lock:
Ultraviolet light irradiation equipment
- Reliable and secure: No effect on water quality. Chemicals are not used. The ultraviolet light irradiation does not produce harmful byproducts.
- Effective: It is effective for bacteria, which are resistant to heat and chemicals. There are no bacteria that are extremely resistant to ultraviolet light other than cryptosporidium.
- Compact: The ultraviolet light sterilizer is more compact than a filter and can be easily installed in an existing line.
- Low cost: Construction and maintenance costs are low. Compared with filters requiring large-scale constructions, the construction cost is low. Because of the automatic cleaning equipment, only annual maintenance and lamp replacement are required.
- Performance evaluation
- Our research facilities have the equipment required for conducting biological experiments with ultraviolet light irradiation, and indexed microorganisms are used in the performance evaluation of the equipment. Computational fluid dynamics is used to perform simulations under various conditions.
- Highly efficient ultraviolet light lamp
- A highly efficient low-pressure amalgam lamp is used. Compared with a conventional lamp, this lamp has long durability, high efficiency, very little harmful mercury, high safety, and low environmental load.
Best equipment for eliminating turbidity, cryptosporidium, and soluble and organic substances.
- Characteristics: Compact, automatically operated, and remotely controlled. Because coagulation, sedimentation, or sand filtration are not required, the footprint is small and maintenance is easy.
- Secure: Pathogenic microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and Giardia are removed reliably.
Polluted water can be cleaned without using chemicals.
- Membrane filtration: Compared with sand filtration, the separation precision is high and the suspended solids are separated without affecting the water’s taste.
Turbidity, iron, and manganese can be eliminated or removed.
- Characteristics: Unaffected by water turbidity; thus, the requirement for the sand filter is less.
- Pressure filtration: High filtration speed and compact.
- Gravity-type filtration: Automatic backwash function by a siphon.
- Space saving: The high filtration speed (about 150,000 to 200,000 liters/m2/day) decreases the filtration pool and site area.